Day 105 – JESUS – Name Above Every Name
8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:8-11
The message of today’s scripture is this – The name of Jesus is higher than ALL names.
Note the following:
- The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross earned Him a name above every name.
- When you pray in Jesus’ name, heaven promises to respond positively to you.
- When you give command in Jesus’ name, hell and earth respond to you accordingly.
- At the name of Jesus, every kneel bows to Him, and consequently to your command.
- So, the power behind your prayer in Jesus’ name is not you, but the name of Jesus.
With this understanding, face every of your spiritual battles with victory in mind; knowing that as you give commands in Jesus’ name, every kneel will bow. Your day is blessed.
May 21, 2023
May 20, 2023
May 19, 2023