Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal. A partner of Heritage of God Ministries is someone who is committed to this ministry and shares its vision. There is great fellowship and power in partnership; it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness between us – it is not a one-sided benefit.
As partners, we in Heritage are committed to you; what concerns you becomes our concern. We are committed to maintaining a relationship with you. In the same way, we would expect your communication and commitment to us and the vision.
- We commit to lifting you up in prayer before the Lord daily.
- Diligently study the word and minister to you through teachings, monthly letters and other resources
- Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence
- Maintain regular friendly communication with you through phone calls and e-mails.
- Pray regularly for myself, my family and all the staff and activities of the ministry.
- Support us with your goodwill by attending our teaching meetings and also help in raising partners
- Support us financially by giving monthly towards this vision (Phil 4:17).
- Maintain friendly communication with us from time to time.
Joint Reward in partnership
As we partner together, we ca do what one person cannot do. Also, as partner with this ministry, you partake in the grace God releases on this ministry and in the blessings that results from the exploits we accomplish in the field.
Consider becoming a Partner today
We would like you to consider partnering with us in accomplishing this vision. Complete the following form and indicate how much the Lord will help you sow into the work of this ministry. We will contact you thereafter, and our partnership begins.